Re: Radiator Overflow

To: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Overflow
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:30:15 -0700
Hi Frank,
Congratulations! I have a small radiator catch bottle from a late 70's
Honda Civic that I'll press into service when things all go back
together. It is cylindrical and about 1/2 liter capacity - kind of like
an overgrown pop can. It could possibly fit beside the windshield washer
bottle or directly behind the right side horn hole. Mounting is using a
trapezoidal formed metal clip that rivets onto the chassis, and it's
basically out of sight when the bottle is in place.
I don't think they would be too easy to find nowadays... the little
Civics are long gone, but you might look around at some similar cars at
your local pick-your-part.

Best regards,
Theo