Re: Try 6 words

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Try 6 words
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:11:34 -0700
I was going to reply something in that vein, except that Tom's Tiger
still has (close to?) the factory wheelbase, and all the aerodynamic
prowess that the factory endowed it with. Neither of those features are
much help in today's racing environment but Tom, Barry and the other GT
Tiger racers seem to make out OK.

The factory steering is not an issue for unless you have the steering
cranked right over, and by definition that means you're not going to be
getting anywhere fast. In an autocross environment you might gain some
benefit from neutralizing the reverse Ackerman, but even there you can
fix most of the problem with your right foot.

Theo