[Fwd: Re: This Car]

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: This Car]
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:45:46 -0400
Is this his last word?

If a car is an Alger, and is presented as such, no problem.  In fact I
have seen several Algers, who's owners presented them as Algers or
conversions, that have shown fine craftsmanship in every detail of the
restoration and conversion.  I really respect those people and their cars.

But when a fake is presented as a Tiger, this is a fraud on everyone.

I wonder why the Clubs don't have a special category for converted
Alpine, whether with V-6, V-8, or rotary engine or whatever?  Maybe they
do, and I just don't know.

Larry