Re: any opinions on parts value

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@txucom.net>
Subject: Re: any opinions on parts value
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:49:27 -0700
Stephen,

As I recall, a brand new (OEM) set of original bumpers went for $400.
It probably takes $200 to re-chrome one, so it isn't as bad as it
sounded.  Many mangled bumpers look quite nice if a good "show chrome"
shop is used.  TigersUnited.com has a link to one I have had good luck
with. They do show cars and motorcycles, and are not cheap.  But you get
the good metal work and the three metal plating process.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman