Any one interested in Five 14" Minilites?

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Any one interested in Five 14" Minilites?
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:59:28 -0500
I thought I would start here with the listers...

I have 5 wheels ( and only 4 center caps) and 5 tires. The rims and tires
are in excellent condition, with I believe only 1,800 or so miles on
everything, although one tire seems to have a bit less tread.

These are actually the Minator wheels which are a Minilite copy sold through
Victoria British. The 4 Rims are 5.5" wide and new they will set you back
$650. A 5th wheel was bought for a matching spare, so the previous owner of
my car dropped an additional $170.

The 5 tires are Dunlop Sport D87 and their size is 185/60/14. Cost new is
unknown.

Here are 2 links to pictures...

http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/cat/minator.jpg

http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/cat/tiger.jpg

The first picture is of the rim and the second shows them on my car (the car
not for sale...also the lugs aren't for sale).

If you are interested, please email me directly, ask any questions and make
me a reasonable offer. I will sit down and think of what I want for them
also. If I can get a fair price for them I plan to sell them if not I guess
they will stay with the car. Also I live in the Detroit Michigan USA area,
so keep that in mind for shipping. I don't know what it would cost but would
find out if there is interest.

Thanks for reading this post.

Paul