Collings Estate, May 24

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Collings Estate, May 24
From: stubrennan@attbi.com
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:38:25 +0000
Hey New England!  Start off "Drive your British Car Week" on Saturday, May 24,
with the multi club British car meet at the Collings estate in Stow, MA.  Plan
on arriving around 10AM for coffee, then the tour of their antique car and
airplane museum will kick off around 11:00.  They have a small airstrip there,
and last time they were giving rides in a Stearman (for a small contribution, I
would suspect). We don't know for sure what will be up this time, but there
will certainly be lots of interesting things to see!. There is a nominal charge
for the tour, all to support the foundation's efforts to preserve their
hardware.

There's been no mention of lunch, so you had best bring something from home.
They are not particularly close to any sub shops or anything.

For directions, see:

http://www.collingsfoundation.org/directions/

Check out their web site to see what the foundation is all about.

So lets hope for some good weather to bring out lots of interesting British
machines!  Please respond if you are planning to attend.

Stu Brennan,
TE/AE Regional Rep.

stubrennan@attbi.com