Re: Hydraulic fluids - getting your DOTs lined up.

To: Gary Moore <ARADO7@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic fluids - getting your DOTs lined up.
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 19:03:50 -0700
Gary, I just read the article and I don't understand what you are
saying.  The article clearly pointed out the difference between silicone
DOT 5 and DOT 5.1.  It clearly pointed out the difference, including use
of non silicone in EU bikes.

That was the article I read, and it did not obfuscate or provide
disinformation.

It pointed out some very good information, on a subject that is much
taken for granted.

Larry