Re: Tiger on Canadian TV: Targa NewFoundland Rally

To: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger on Canadian TV: Targa NewFoundland Rally
From: stubrennan@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:21:33 +0000
See the following for more info on the rally:

http://jimkenzie.tripod.com/TNDayOne.htm

There's a brief mention of the Tiger falling out in the prologue.  You can
also "Google" a few more sites with info on this event.

I'm from MA, and I am not familiar with these guys.  Are you sure about their
origins?

Stu