Re: ford bashing . . . .

To: tsmit@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: ford bashing . . . .
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:32:36 EST
And memory serves me it was a GM SUV driven
by a space cadette. 'Golly is that a classic?'

Suburbans are just slightly smaller than the big Fords
and are just a dangerous.  And GM makes no
effort to put on a front overrider.

I would like to see a $1 to $2 gas tax added with the
money going to rebuilding the Interstates and bridges.
It wouldn't take long before the big SUV's would get
off the road.  If you want to use your 10 mpg SUV to
run to the store to get a pack of cigarettes, you are
free to do so.

Suburbans and Excursions do have a use.  My brother
has owned the biggest Suburban he can get to pull a
loaded 4 horse trailer.  Great use.

Dave Johnson