Re: Name this Tiger

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Name this Tiger
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:24:45 -0500
Bruce:

I'll take a stab at it.  I'm betting that it's Chris Gruys' ol' ride,
#B9470162 if I'm not mistaken.  Mind you, I've never seen the car in person
before; just the occasional picture.  But I did use it as an inspirational
tool while building my own little racer, #B9471717.  It, too, was patterned
after the Gruys machine, as well as the good ol' Hollywood Sports Cars Tiger
that was so masterfully built by Doane Spencer.  I'm sure mine couldn't
match Chris' car, and I'm also very sure that it wasn't even in the same
league with Doane's car.  But, it was fun anyway.

Now, with all that being said, I hope I'm right about the picture.
Otherwise, I've just wasted y'all's time.

Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE