FW: Solve the Problem

To: <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: FW: Solve the Problem
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:05:20 -0700
Mayf,

My observation too.

Bob Palmer
rpalmer@ucsd.edu
rpalmer@brobeck.com

Ugh...I smeell something wrong here. The dist shaft rotates counter
clockwise doesn't it? SO wouldn't a loose housing that is rotated by the
torque fron the shaft be going in the retard direction? Yeah, I think that
is correct, but somebody check that thought. So a loose distributor can't
get advanced by itself can it? Has to have outside help (like the mechanic)?

mayf