Best Sounding Exhaust

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Best Sounding Exhaust
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:46:54 -0700
Tigers,

Just heard the best sounding exhaust system. The Shuttle landed at
Edwards Air Force Base and twin sonic booms shook the entire city.

They are parked now, so the cops can catch them for speeding and
excessive noise, if they get by the guards. (8-)

Now, if I could fit a set of their mufflers on my Tiger - I'f just blow
the johns off the road!

Looked into cramming the engines under the Tiger hood. I could park my
Tiger, and every car I ever owned, into just one of their on-board fuel
tanks, much less the external tank or the twin solid rocket boosters.

Now, drag race fans, want to go to Florida for a short drag with one of
them? Just a shorty, say a mile - straight up. (8-)

Gotta excuse me. Spent most of my life on those kind of things, so there
is a place in my heart for them too.
--
Steve Laifman