Wiper motor

To: "Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiper motor
From: "Per Lidefelt" <lena.hagelqvist@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:39:24 +0100
Just to let you know the wiper motor finally functions properly. It does not
heat up anymore.
I had a roadtest today. The problem was the connections at the switch.
What a glorious day. This week I will have the gears changed from low to high
ratio and new leafsprings fitted.
Is it common that the car leans on the driver side ( the driver side is lower
than the other ) ? and what peculiar things can happen with handling if it now
is corrected in the rear but not in the front.
And one last thing, when driving I can periodically sense what smells like
burnt rubber ( it4s not wheelspin, I think I would notice that ) I wonder if
its the combustion of the polyutherane bushing Hugo ( my 2 1/2 year old kid )
dropped in the tank 2 weeks ago.

For Norman Miller: there is no other number on the VIN tag.

Per Lidefelt