FW: Tigers in the Quarter Mile

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Tigers in the Quarter Mile
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:18:42 -0700
Don't know about numbers.  I do have video of a Tiger achieving total weight
transfer at the start of a quarter mile run.  (I think the kids are calling
it "wheelies" or something now . . .)

Couldn't be too shabby, methinks. (Isn't the wt. differnce closer to
500lbs?)

Way quick enough to get into trouble, I do know that.

David
Red Mixmaster (Ford V8, no waiting . . .)

D. E. Adin, Photographer
Box 2161
Durango, Colorado 81302
(970) 247-0704