Re: (no subject)

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:09:40 +0000
At 10:47 AM 12/20/01 -0800, sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com wrote:

>If I'd had my tiger at 20, I'd probably have wrapped it around a tree
>and killed myself.

A High School friend occasionally got the use of his father's Tiger;  we
used to double-date in it, and, yes, it can be done, most wonderfully, in
fact, given the garb women wore in 1967.

He DID wrap the Tiger around a tree, later that year, or, to be precise,
flipped it over a sharp curve (damn, but Tigers DON'T handle:  get an
Alpine for those back roads!) and totalled it, fortunately with minimal
injuries to the driver.

Alas, but my friend found Jesus some years back and "bitterly regrets those
days of sin".  Me?  I bitterly regret the destruction of the Tiger ...

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!