Re: swapping shift linkage

To: "stephen jones" <joness@wsu.edu>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: swapping shift linkage
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:34:36 -0400
Many years back, I was able to remove the stock shifter with the tranny in
the car, but there was a trick.  I had to disassemble the shifter and take
it out in pieces.  There just wasn't enough space to get it out otherwise.
I considered a Hurst for a bit, and the example I had to check the fit
looked like it would go in whole, without problems.

Stu