Re: First Drive, Almost

To: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: First Drive, Almost
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:53:30 -0400
Stu:

Any Classic Ford supply shop should have the rebuild kit. It's a simple job.
I actually got a kit at Pep Boys about 5 years ago. don't know if they still
have them.
BTW-It sounds like your carb float stuck in the open position. Since up have
to open the top half of the carb to look at it, you might as well rebuild
it.

Paul