Re: Goodbye

To: "Dick Barker" <dickbarker@earthlink.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Goodbye
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:37:17 -0400
Come on, Dick.  Don't throw out the baby with the bath water.  Sure, this
list generates a small percentage of garbage or inappropriate comments.  But
the vast majority of it is either useful, amusing, or harmless.  It's just
like the rest of life.  Learn to avoid or ignore the jerks, and make the
best of the rest of it.

How many "flames" did you receive?  Probably not more than 5 or 6?  Out of
how many hundred folks on the list?  Ignore them.  Don't let a couple
complainers ruin your fun.

Personally, I've heard of that site, and have not elected to participate at
this time, so that's that.  It's my fault I can't see the picture, not
yours.

Stu Brennan