Re: Exhaust

To: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:25:40 -0500
Chris, it all a matter of money, and what you want to do with the car.
You can get ss exhaust, including mufflers in the stock 1 3/4" diameter,
a nice steel exhaust and muffler system, in mild steel, add Rick's
headers, which are very well made, provide a coating for the headers, do
a custom exhaust in 2 1/4", add an H Pipe, and do this last system in SS
with Flowmaster mufflers.  If you provide the headers, mufflers, and
have the custom exhaust done in SS with H Pipe to fit to your headers,
figure on $600-$700.

Just money, you know.  Done right, the headers and exhaust will add to
the performance of the car, and of course the sound is not bad either.

Larry