World's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabie Update

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: World's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabie Update
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:32:03 EST
As a senior citizen, I have what are called "Senior Moments", crudely called
brain farts in some circles. I updated the website where I keep all my
activity related to building the Land Speed Time Trials Sunbeam. Seems that I
may have left out the people on the Tiger list. So if you haven't looked
lately, you can look on the web site for updates in put in in December '99.

url    http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemay

When the first page pops up, click on the large icon for the Lawrence E.
Mayfield home page (not the land speed one, you fool!). This takes you to our
family page which down towards the bottom has our Alpine project. Click on
the heading and you get the Alpine page. Look it over for current status.
Then click on the Dec 1999 update link to see really, really poor quality
pictures of where I am at.

I have finished the air dam, finished the turbo headers and down pipes,
finished the tub installations and fully completed the sheetmetal work. I
have fabbed the instrument panel, and have all but one instrument in hand. I
bought the wrong speedo - yep - speedo 300 mph! I'll be able to see where I
chicken out with the push of a button. I still have to come up with a shifter
(AOD full manual valve body) fire systems, driver harness and
parachute...then wheels and tires for the rear. So I am making
progress...slowly. I have exterior body work to do.

I am looking for 52 to 72 #/hr injectors, a B&M pro Ratchet shifter, Weld
Prostar wheels (15 x 10, 5 on 4.5 circle), +++++

Any questions, send me a note, but please use my other e-mail address:

   lemay@hiwaay.net

ciao, and enjoy,

mayf