Re: SETAC and Pirahnah

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SETAC and Pirahnah
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:18:52 -0800 (PST)

--- Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com> wrote:
  The second red number is much less
> obvious to the casual observer.

I must be casual, becuase all I saw was a black number

 And since you mentioned the sale of the
> sticker (with tongue in
> cheek) you might explain how you are going to
> transfer the sticker, for
> those who might be interested.

Obviously they would have a cross reference with the
JAL and VIN #, therefore, much like my tech tip for
removing the engine via the plasma torch or cutoff
wheel...
Step 1) Cut out firewall around JAL and ID plate to
preserve the rivits.
Step 2) Cut Out firewall around TAC sticker to
preserve original glue
Step 3)  Cut out the same panels on you unTAC'ed Tiger

Step 4)  TAC weld in you TAC panels
Step 5)  Grind, fill, and paint

or
Go to an event and get a new sticker ;-)

All in fun,

Chris

P.S.  I know my Tiger is real because I have
documentation that it has been a piece of crap since
the late 70's.  Back then, they were so cheap, nobody
would have spent the time and money necessary to
convert an Alpine into a Tiger that looked like mine!
http://im.yahoo.com