Re: Won't Start

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Won't Start
From: RayKReese@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 18:52:29 EDT
Lister's: I want to thank all that responded (with the notable exception of
Chris Engle). One of the things that make this list great is the almost
immediate response. Everyone who thought it was the battery were right! I
thought it was a ground. Tried the silinoid test that Tom(?) recommended,
which produced almost no spark. It's good to be back on the road. Sorry I
didn't get back to ya'll earlier, but the water pump on my wife's Buick went
out the same day! I hate front wheel drive cars! Thanks again to all!

Ray
B9473174