TE/AE S.O.S. ROUNDUP

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TE/AE S.O.S. ROUNDUP
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:47:09 +0100
Come to the SOS Round-up!

Didn’t make it to SUNI this year?  Well, neither did I!  Join the Sunbeam
Owners of the South at Dillard, Georgia September 17-19th as we celebrate
our 4th Annual SOS Round-up.  This is THE Sunbeam event on the East Coast
for 1999.  Dillard is located in the extreme NE corner of Georgia near the
North Carolina border which is within a one day drive for many
Tigers/Alpines East members.  No flatland driving here either, there are
plenty of twisty mountain roads for you to enjoy in your Sunbeam!

Did you say that your Sunbeam is not exactly “concours” or a “show car”?!
Bring it anyway!  Drive, tow, or push your Sunbeam here-we want to see it.
To set the example, I am leaving my nice shiny Tiger at home and bringing
our primer-spotted, rusty, and missing interior panel Alpine to enjoy for
the weekend.  So show off your diamond in the rough-a “rolling restoration”
award will be presented so don’t let me have the only car in that judging
class!

Bring some of your unneeded Sunbeam parts to sell and help fellow owners
find the parts they need in our parts room at the SOS.  Russ Eshelman (540)
872-3684 and Jim D’Amelio (757)826-1031 or jimdamelio@home.com  will be in
charge of the parts room.  Give them a call to reserve a FREE table for you.

See the  registration form for more details about the hotel and events.
August 17th is the deadline to reserve a room at the Dillard House while
August 31st is the registration deadline.  Help us by registering early.
Best Regards ,  Eric Gibeaut ....

Need more information?  Call Eric or Bonnie Gibeaut (803) 408-0206 evenings
or Ed Esslinger (334)774-5155 or eee1@snowhill.com

We’ll see you there!

For a registration form by e- mail, contact Ed Esslinger at
eee1@snowhill.com
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE