Ebay, rivets, etc.

To: "Theo Smit" <TSmit@novatel.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay, rivets, etc.
From: "Joe Hankins" <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:33:42 -0400
You guys are missing the point!  If my Tiger was missing its mirror, and my
choice was to pay $200 for a replacement or spend the next 5 years searching
flea markets and autojumbles trying to find one for $20, I'd gladly pay the
$200, since I'm not the sort that enjoys the thrill of the chase, as it
were. Or, to put it another way,  would you sell the original mirror out of
your car for $200?

By the way, have you ever calculated what a recent model car would cost if
you bought the parts individually?

In case you're wondering, I don't sell parts. I buy them. Just ask Jan
Harde!

Joe