TIGERS/EAST ALPINES/EAST S.O.S. SPRING THING

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TIGERS/EAST ALPINES/EAST S.O.S. SPRING THING
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 15:58:34 -0000
TIGERS EAST/ ALPINES/East       By Ed Esslinger                      First
S.O.S.  "Spring Thing"                                          MARCH
12-14-99

  It's going to happen, Mike Schreiner is hosting the first S.O.S. "Spring
Thing" .And Has made arrangements at the Holiday Inn Convention Center.
Located at the junction of US highways 92 and 17 in DeLand, FL. Just a short
convoy from Lake Helen .The plan  is for a weekend event. Our own activities
are planed, along with an attendance at the 5th Annual Spring Fling, Sunday
March 14 -99 organized by the All British Car Club of Volusia Co.,FL.  This
will be a great event, a good opportunity to show-off our Sunbeams and get
them in a reliable condition for SUNI #3 and The S.O.S. Roundup.  At this
time we only have a block of 20 rooms. Call 904-738-5200  and make your
reservations NOW for the $69 rate (mention S.O.S.). After Feb 20 if any
rooms are available the rate will be $89.
     If your computer is HTML compatible and you have a printer, let me know
and I will e-mail the registration forms. when they are ready. If not I will
send them by s-mail. Please include your s-mail address with your request.
   Lake Helen is located about 50 miles north east of Orlando.
.Info: Mike Schreiner 954-746-0842