Re: Hard top storage ideas?

To: "Kevin Meek" <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Hard top storage ideas?
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:52:16 -0800
Hello Kevin,

I have an SL hoist in the ceiling, easy and inexpensive way.
If you do not have room, next best thing, is an SL Caddie, its a small and
portable roller dolly, that is padded, they are sold by Beverly Hills
Motoring in B.H, or California Car cover in Chatsworth, Ca.
This is a Super alternative, that makes it easier to move around and makes
it easy for on and off.

Good Luck...

Jan Harde   (back on line:
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/7581/pinkbunny.html )