Re: Chrome Source (semi-short post #1)

To: "Colin Cobb" <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: Chrome Source (semi-short post #1)
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:41:11 -0700
Hey Colin or Mr.. & Mrs. Meister..

You are certainly qualified to be the resident Travel agent and/or our own
Charles Curalt successor...
Welcome home, I am impressed @ how the car performed for you, and that you
beat out that hurricane every step of the way, nothin' keeps up with a
FUUUNNNBEAMER,,,,, Right !!!!

Have a great weekend to all...

See Ya'                                Jan...