Cobra style hood

To: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@traveller.com>
Subject: Cobra style hood
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:07:00 -0700
Bill,

A source for high quality fiberglass pieces for Shelby Mustangs and for
reproduction LAT hoods is Kent Wilcox at Aerodyne in Santee, CA. At some
distant time in the past I got a cobra hood scoop from Kent and put it on
my steel Tiger hood. It actually provided more clearance than the LAT hood
which I  now have (also Kent's). It is possible that Kent would consider
making a special all-fiberglass hood with the Cobra style scoop, but you
would have to talk to him directly about that. Information about Kent has
been posted to the list before, but his phone number is 619-448-6700 and
his address is 1763 N. Marshall, El Cajon, CA 92020.

Good luck with the Web site and with finding a hood,

Bob