TT's Air Conditioning

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TT's Air Conditioning
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:47:29 -0400
     The tech details of Tiger Tom's setup have already been mentioned, but
     I thought I'd add a bit about how it works.

     GREAT!!  That's' how it works.  A bunch of years back I rode with him
     on a hot, steamy August day, in a caravan of Sunbeams heading for an
     event.  It was chilly and comfortable inside the Tow Tiger.  The
     shifter, directly in front of the AC outlet, was positively frigid.
     When the downpour started, we could see the folks ahead wiping the
     condensation off their windows, but we had no problems.  It's an
     elegant setup.

     Like Steve, I thought about adding air to mine for a bit, but decided
     that stock was best for my amount of usage.

     Stu Brennan