Re: Carb questions

To: Cool VT <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Carb questions
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:02:46 -0700
At 05:35 PM 4/25/98 EDT, you wrote:

>It's probably not a big deal, but I thought it might cause an anxious moment
>if the spring decided to jump off at the wrong time.

Mark L.

It's always a smart idea to run two throttle return springs.  If you can
locate them to different mounting points, even better.  Springs by nature
are subject to sudden structural failure after so many cycles.  I know this
may not be "stock" but you can always take the extra one off for concours
and the pease of mind is invaluable.  If you' ve ever broken one, or
otherwise had your throttle stick wide open, you'll know what I mean.

Tom