Things I'd like to see:

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Things I'd like to see:
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 08:06:30 -0500
(O.K., this is an attempt to start a new thread, off the shopworn subjects
covered lately)

I'd like to see:
- One of those mesh behind-the-seats wind deflectors- for a Tiger
- Tiger foam beer huggers
- A TIE!!! (I just got a line on a mfg. who'll do as few as 50; all is not
lost)
- additional gauges (voltmeter, vacuum, etc) to _match_ Sunbeam gauges, in
case one wanted to add a console w/gauges or something
- repro back-up lamps (the round ones w/4 vanes)
- a vacuum-molded Tiger body for R/C cars, slot cars, whatever; then we can
_all_ race Sunbeams!

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com