List 1 Simon 0

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: List 1 Simon 0
From: Karl Gilchrist <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz> (by way of Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 22:11:22 +1000 (EST)
Regarding Sunbeam Supreme -I to have had a bad experience with Mr James.

 As for Mr James he now has two options shape up or go broke and quite
frankly since I will not be dealing with him any more I don't care which
option he takes.

Karl

I received the bad word on S.S. just in time it seems, I was almost ready to
place an order for parts, that it appears I would never see!

If the guy is a rip-off merchant he deserves to go broke!!

Does anyone know of a reliable source of parts out of the UK? I need all the
bits to convert a car from LHD to RHD.

Cheers
Wally Menke
B9471793