Re: teeth

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: teeth
From: davew@sandy.merix.com (David Wedeking)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 97 08:38:10 PDT
Steve Laifman wrote:
> O.K., Roland, Larry, or David Wedeking,

> Don't keep us in suspense! Are the teeth for the part numbers Larry
> (David) provided pitch compatible (left or right as the case may be)
> with the Tiger?

The 16T CODZ-17271-A part is the one I installed in my Tiger. It has worked fine
for the last 7 years. It was a direct dropin to an original transmission.
I run 185SR70 13 tires on rear. Indicated speed at 70 is within a mile or two
of
correct. Much better than the indicated 80 at actual 70.

| Dave Wedeking           |                                       |
| david.wedeking@merix.com|         1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1A      |
| 503-992-4450            |                B382002420             |