Still looking for a decent Alpine !, and a Tiger

To: "'alpines@autox.team.net'" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Still looking for a decent Alpine !, and a Tiger
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 03:39:45 -0800
        If anyone know of "any" Alpines on the west coast, Preferably in the
Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, or Idaho area, please let me know.
 I would prefer a series IV, (Like the quality aspects of the leaded
seams and round corners), but a Series V will do.  No pointy fins
please, I never liked that style (sorry..)
        I have been trying to talk my brother into buying a decent Tiger.  He
has been looking at Jag XJS convertibles, but you see them everywhere
around  the Seattle - Redmond area.  They are not unique in any
way...although they are a nice ride !  He would be interested if he
could find a Tiger in good shape that hasn't all modified by some high
school kid at some point, other than maybe tires and wheels.  No big
cams, or anything like that.  If you know of any of these in this same
area, please let me know, and I'll pass the info along.  He doesn't have
email (idiot), so I have to print everything for him.

Thanks in advance for those that reply...

Rich