[Spridgets] Bilstein shock conversion

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Bilstein shock conversion
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 11:34:48 -0700
Hi Folks,

At Conclave Putzke's "Fahrspass" released his Bilstien front and rear
shock conversion for Bugeye's.  He has been making conversions for
big Healeys for several years and the reports that I have heard are
very good.  I will be getting his conversion shortly and will be able
to tell you more then, also if it will work on later model cars.  At
least for the big Healeys the conversion uses existing mounting
points so there are no modifications to the car.  Also the shocks are
specially made for the car, that is you can not go to a Bilstien out
let and pick up a set of shocks.  Udo Putzke is a Bilstien engineer
and a local club member who does flawless work.  Right now the
conversion kit introduction pice is about $600 but will go up soon.

Stay tuned.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition