Re: [Spridgets] The seemingly endless Exxon Valdez Saga...

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The seemingly endless Exxon Valdez Saga...
From: Weslake1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 10:43:08 EDT
That does indeed appear to be the MG Metro turbo carb and assuming it is  the
turbo carb and not just a regular HIF44 with a turbo dashpot it's worth a
lot more money.

The turbo carb has a bunch of special seals inside it to prevent boost
pressuring the fuel line and stuff like that.  I don't know what else is
unique to
that carb but I'd sell it to someone who really needs a turbo HIF44,  fit a
regular carb in its place, and keep the change.

Alan Fisher has recently acquired an MG Metro turbo manifold.

In a message dated 25/05/2008 00:29:15 GMT Daylight Time,  bmwwxman@gmail.com