Car show with son

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car show with son
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 00:35:31 -0400
I got to take #1 son to our first car show with our car today. When he
found out the car was already to go this morning he surprised me and
chose the car show over his friend's soccer game. My wife was sick so it
was just the two of us heading off in the Midget to Raleigh, NC, which
is about 45 minutes away. We got off to a bit of a rough start (water &
antifreeze were still in the dizzy cap from the radiator mishap last
week) but after that it was smooth sailing for the most part. The
transmission still jumps out of second but not as frequently, maybe 3
times over the course of the day.

Anyway, I had a great time with the kid and he had a great time too.
Thanks to everyone who helped me pull this off ;-) I think we would have
had a good shot at winning the popular vote for the Midgets but we
arrived late and they parked us far, far away from the other Midgets and
the Midget voting sign.

I started posting some of my photos from the day at flickr. I'll post
the rest maybe tomorrow. I was surprised at the turnout, we were car
#139 and they were still coming in after us. I haven't been to this show
in a few years and it's really grown.

http://tinyurl.com/2l6nfp

Thanks again,

Robert