Re: Brrrr

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brrrr
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 09:07:58 -0800 (PST)
--- b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:
>  Then it plunges to
> the mid-70's.  But to be honest, I am disgusted with
> all of this heat in
> winter!

I've lived in Astrodome climate - too boring. I want
WEATHER, not climate! Besides, last night we gathered
round the fireplace, drank hot tea and cocoa, listened
to John Coltrane, and read (before anyone thinks life
around here is totally Norman Rockwell, that lasted
about 19 minutes before the kids had a fight). That
sort of thing just doesn't seem right when it's 84
degrees.

Grasshiver

The fish are biting.