Re: Radical New Tire Design

To: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: Radical New Tire Design
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:36:05 -0700
Noise?  How about the noise suppresion system like the new Lexus have?  It
works much the same as do noise suppresion Hi-Fi head phones do.  Produces a
tone to counteract the noise so you don't hear it.  Except in the Lexus, it
works through the cars sound system.

As I understand it, on some of the new high performance cars they're now
introducing engine sounds that corresponds to throttle and torque
conditions.  One of the problems of good sound insulation of the car!!

Bottled water that has gone through RO or other highly effective methods
that's made from city tap water.  Now they have to add some of the city
water back in so it tastes good!!

What next, gang?

Later, Paul a