Spridget Roll Over Frame

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Roll Over Frame
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:38:29 -0400
Hi Folks,
I am building the Spridget roll over frame from the plans that are
published on one of your websites. The pictures show a blue car in the
frame. I suppose the plans are on several sites.

Anyhow, I want to verify some dimensions as the numbers are blurry and it
appears that the sketch is not drawn to scale. (Measure twice - cut once
principal)

For the plan that says "FRONT - Front View" at the top of the page. . .
Is the rectangular cutout 8 inches in from the edge which would make the
*removed* piece 4" x 5"?

For the plan that says "REAR - Front View"at the top of the page. . .
Does the arc cutout begin 9 inches down from the top edge?

Peter, I thought you were writing about the IRS not your septic system.
(but then I repeat myself!)

Tim Collins
Midland, MI
1966 AH Sprite