Reliable vendor pitch

To: "bugeye@yahoogroups" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reliable vendor pitch
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:04:43 -0500
Just to spread the word that there are more than a few vendors around with
good business ethics in addition to our own listers.

I bought a rebuilt set of front disc brakes and a arms from Riverside Motors
in Delaware, OH.  (Eric Jones is the owner).  My body work took longer than
anticipated so I didn't use them for 18 months.  Well one of the a arms was
bent and unusable when I did install it.  I returned it to him and got a new
rebuilt one back with a check that more than covered my postage and in his
words "my hassle".

If anyone needs his number for front suspensions let me know.   He may have
other parts or services available I'm not sure.

So Frank.  I have your a arm to return to you.  Thanks for the loan of it.

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa