Re: WAS: SOS accommodations NOW: Scaredy-cat

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: WAS: SOS accommodations NOW: Scaredy-cat
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 02:06:47 GMT j9Q28dQw018057
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh, man.....the abuse is never-ending.... :)

Look....married 3 times, lived with 5 girls,
lived and worked in NYC during the
60's (no aids....place was a candystore for
both sexes)....got laid, relayed, delayed and
parlayed. Not bragging....just right place at
the right time (had plenty of company).....
so BTDT.

Also and subsequently....
lived the "on the road" life of your basic
commercial pilot for 30 years.

It's time for an effing rest OK....and that
includes a rest from effing (reasonably
speaking, of course!:) and travelin' (totally)
NYC Metro highways & byways, some of
the busiest of which I've been commuting
over for the last 40, and most especially the
last 20, years. I don't need any more of this
in my life. Again, BTDT.

And as far as rest and a break goes,
this also includes travelin' by airline 'cause
(among other reasons) I'm fed up with "security" (I know first hand)
bound by idiotic rules which help to defeat
their purpose and underpaid, understaffed,
passenger service agents, of which more than a few can't speak or understand
English (which is not their fault or any reflection on them as otherwise good,
hardworking human beings doing the best
they can with what they've got, in an
economically challenged moder airline
enviroment....it's turned into a zoo, OK!:)

(If I ever decide to "go" again, you can bet
it'll be by train. I'll be in the bar car dressed
down in jeans, a denim shirt and suede chukkas, sippin' a Kettle 1 martini,
takin' it easy and smellin' the roses!:)

And I'm 63 today.....so Happy Birthday to
me!! :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog