Re: Rita vs Generators..

To: William Thompson <willy1959@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Rita vs Generators..
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:54:44 -0500
Yes, it has an oil pressure shutoff and a thermal shutoff but the
ambient temp was in the low 70's during the fricken storm and i kept
the oil up.  After checking it this morning there was too much oil so
I fixed taht and emptied the carb bowl just in case.  It's been
running like a charm since 11 am..  We'll see how long it lasts..

Lester