pertronix/points/crane

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: pertronix/points/crane
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:05:14 -0700
Hello spridgets,

  as you of course all know by now, the red thing failed me sunday...
  had to get it towed home, a $200 bill, because i failed to carry the
  correct spare piece. oh well, that's life...

  my pertronix ignition failed. the wires inside the dizzy must have
  been rubbing the rotor as the insulation was bare, and shorted out..
  i tried taping it up, which worked for while, but eventually it just
  wouldn't do any more... i had a spare set of points and condensor
  with me, but not the little piece that connects TO the points from
  the coil wire. (it slides into the side of the dizzy) ..

  anyway, i'm switching to a crane unit within the next week... thanks
  for all your cards and letters wishing me well in my time of
  distress.

--
Best regards,
Bill                             mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite "the red thing" (HAN8L 49403)