Re: Choke Cable

To: Bob <engl@accesscomm.ca>
Subject: Re: Choke Cable
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:48:42 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob -

It wasn't until I saw that your domain was ".ca" that I figured out that
you have a Canadian market '75.  I admit that I've never peered under
the bonnet of a "north of the border" '75, so I can only be of limited
help.  Based on what I do know, the manual choke versions of hte
stromberg were plagued with pretty much the same problems as the
autochoke versions.

John Twist published a great article on Strombergs a few years back.
It's no longer on his website, but if you Google for it they may still
have a cached copy available.

Chris K.