Re[4]: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Subject: Re[4]: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:16:03 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Cyrille,

       yes gasoline is an energy storage system, but unlike hydrogen,
       we get more energy out of it, than we put into it. .. hydrogen
       REQUIRES as much energy to get, as it puts out whether in a
       fuel cell, or whatever... that doesn't even count the
       non-existant delivery infrastructure, or the storage. .. ..

       we WILL move to other fuel sources than fossil fuel, when (if?)
       they become more EXPENSIVE than alternative sources. but
       hydrogen is an energy RESOURCE. .

       the key to alternative sources of ENERGY is $$$$$$$$ .. when it
       gets tooo expensive to get gas, we'll change, but not before.
       just as we changed from wood, olive oil, whale oil, etc.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com