RWA Looking for Good Home

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RWA Looking for Good Home
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:21:49 -0400
List,

Sorry to bomb the list, but I find myself with lack of time and I have a
1972 RWA Midget that needs a home.

The odometer shows 20,568 miles and somehow I believe this to be close to
accurate. I have had it for 3 years now and haven't even gotten the time to
finish my 71 yet.

What I do know about it?

It came out of southern California and sat up on blocks in storage for 18
years in Texas. Motor turns by hand. There is no rust or even dirt in the
fenderwells. Sills and pillers show no signs of rust. Roses are etched into
the windshield and wing windows. The vines curl to door windows. (I think
this was a girlfriends car)

Bad parts:

For some reason and I don't know why, the passenger floor under the seat is
rusted out. I have a replacement pan for it or it could be repaired.

Front fenders show sings of rust in the lower corners.

The grill is missing.

The front bumper is missing.

The white top that was there is torn to shreds.

I have no title.

It is located in Orlando.

I have a couple pictures, but I can pull it out of storage to take more.

If anyone is interested, contact me off list please.

Brent

71 - Still in pieces

72 - Looking for Good Home.