Parting with my toys

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Parting with my toys
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:06:47 -0500 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 02/21/2005 03:27:00 PM, Serialize complete at 02/21/2005 03:27:00 PM
Hey listers,
I've been travelling more than I've been at home for two years now so I
haven't been playing with my toys.
I'd rather see them go to a good home than just sit in my garage, so both
the MGA hotrod and FrankenSprite are up for sale.

FrankenSprite is a 67 Cowley car chassis number 66198M wearing a
fiberglass bugeye bonnet, ventilated steel wheels w A-H hubcaps and late
model seats with Bugeye backs.  High compression 1275 w/ ribcase and 4.22
rear diff
converted to negative ground, halogen lights, electric fan
I can lay hands on standard sheet metal to replace the bug nose if buyer
prefers stock look.
What is needs are interior panels, new convertible top, and minor rust
repair to a posts below bottom hinges.
painted 74 corvette bright yellow
$2000 takes her away

The MGA hotrod is a Ford 2.8 V6 at 140hp hooked to a C3 automatic with a
high stall converter
custom seats
Saab Carrol Shelby wheels
painted Glacier White
have top frame, no top
It needs interior carpet and panels, front and rear bumpers,
$4500

e-mail for pics of either car
thanks
Tommy