RE:

To: "Spridget List \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Mike Weeks" <mweeks16@cox.net>
Subject: RE:
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:7:19 -0400
now see whatcha need is a butt ugly 1960's saab with 3 cylinders and it
burns oil in the fuel!  you'd never win a thing, evryone would tell ya
stories about the wierdo in town who put a quart of oil in the tank before
it got filled up and college frat bros who rolled one and flipped it back
over and finished the "beer run"!
LOL!
btw, mike how ya been dude!

chuck.
same darn car for 30 years....and ya know sumpthin?  i still like it!  now
that's wierd! :)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: