Re: Shaft for spider gears

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shaft for spider gears
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:50:35 -0500
Wait a minute!!!!!  Winter does not bite the big one.  The temperature is
not so da** Hot that you need to drive with a hat to keep the sun out of
your eyes.  You don't have to worry about overheating while stuck at a red
light.
A nice drive to work with the top down in the 50-55 degree weather can be
very invigourating early in the morning.

No NO No Winter is much more pleasant than that blazing sun summer.

The only things you gotta worry about are the college kids doing 90 in a 40
mph zone cause their late for class sharing the same road with the 90 year
olds doing 15 in that same 40 mph zone cause they can't miss their morning
coffee at the diner (even though they are forbade from drinking coffee).

I guess everything has it's own perspective.

Brent
76 Daily Driver (and drive it daily I do NOW)